We are dedicated to providing assistance to individuals with Special needs and their families who live in Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas.
What we can provide:
- Educational Advocacy for appropriate and inclusive services
- Referrals to appropriate agencies in the community, help to access assistive technology and equipment
- Peer Mentor Support Services
- Provide clothing, food assistance to families in need, through our partnership with Valley H.O.P.E (Helping Other People Everyday) and their Resource Community Room that will open in September 2016 (Please contact our Special Needs Committee Chair for a referral to this program)
- Facilitate connections between individuals, families, professionals and providers within the community & PA
- Provide Parent/Caregiver information/resources (not limited to the following) o Support Groups (available in your area)
- How to sign up for Medical Assistance
- IEP/504 Plan assistance
- Local Medical/Dental Providers
- and more!
If you need more information about our Special Needs services, how to obtain a referral to the Lehigh Valley H.O.P.E Resource Community Room, or to find out how you can become more involved with this Committee, please us at email@example.com.